Spring Return Cable Reels - Model: FT260
Small, robust wall ceiling or floor mounting spring-retractable reel, suitable for offices, small workshops, laboratories, schools & production areas
Manufactured from sturdy thermoplastic, the reel is electrically insulated & corrosion resistant.
Depending on requirements, the desired length of cable is pulled out of the reel, leaving the remaining cable neatly stored on the reel safe from damage and dirt.
When the cable connection is no-longer required, a short pull on the ball- stop and the cable neatly rewinds.
A spring-return cable reel means a safe & organized workplace.
- Load capacities up to 32A.
- Single & 3-phase 4 & 5-wire variants, including an earth-bonding version.
- Uprated spring variant’s for lifting loads up to 1.2Kg.
- FT260.0305-101 pre-torqued to lift 450g loads consistently.
- Cable lengths from 5m to 12m - 1mm2 to 4mm2, in both HO5VV-F and HO7RN-F cables.
- Universal mounting bracket (Wall, floor or ceiling)
- Manual On/Off cable retraction ratchet
- Adjustable ball-stop High quality brass sliprings / sliver contacts
- IP20 protection
Also available FT260 LAN:
1GBits/s ETHERNET/LAN Universal-mounting spring retractable cable reel.
The FT260 brings LAN connectivity to numerous applications in a safe and efficient manner.
It is a sturdy, all thermoplastic design manufactured from high-quality materials, electrically insulated and corrosion resistant.
Depending on requirements, the desired length of cable is unwound; the remaining cable is neatly stored on the reel - safe from dirt and damage.
When the cable connection is no longer required, a short pull on the stopper and the cable neatly rewinds.